McAfee Internet Security
- Protecting you online: Browse the internet with peace of mind thanks to McAfees identity, fraud and phishing security.
- Shielding your WiFi: Your WiFi network is secured from unwanted connections by McAfee, both at home or at work.
- Covering your devices: Multiple devices protected across all platforms, letting you browse with confidence.
- Guarding loved ones: Block access to harmful content, keeping your kids, family and friends safe when online.
- Advanced online banking security: Log in to your online banking and our data encryption system activates strong passphrases of up to 255 characters are created and remembered for enhanced security. Anti-phishing filters strengthens your banking security against hackers.
- 24 hour data theft protection: Access your data securely on mobile, tablet or desktop wherever you are, at any time. Important files are encrypted and secured in digital vaults on your PC. Lock your device anytime, anywhere and delete personal information in case of theft.
- Award-winning security software: This software was voted 6/6 for usability in AV 2016's anti-virus test.
- Simple Security Management: One simple console keeps you up-to-date with the security status of all your devices.
- Automatic Updates: The latest threat definitions are readily available to keep your security up to date.
- Instant Access: Instant access to our security software is available thanks to a quick and easy download.
Free Support 24/7: McAfee Has you covered by phone, by chat, or online for the life of your subscription
- Windows 11, 10 (Does not support Windows 10 in S mode). Windows Enterprise not supported.
- Windows 8.1 fully patched (32 and 64-bit)
- Build 4.11.1 or higher: macOS 10.15 and above
- Build 4.9.1: macOS 10.12 - 10.14
Smartphones & Tablets
- Android 7 or later
- Apple iOS 13 or later
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.3 GB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor. Architecture for Windows: x64, x86. Architecture for Mac: x64, x86, ARM64 (Rosetta II required)