McAfee LiveSafe PREMIUM+ (WITH VPN), 1 User - Unlimited Multi-Devices, 1 Year
SPECIAL PREMIUM+ VERSION:
- Widows 10 in S Mode Ready
- Personal VPN - Up to 5 Devices
Protection for all your devices (PC, Mac, Android)
Retail Card posted by Royal Mail 1st Class - Recorded Service.
McAfee LiveSafe PREMIUM+
Ultimate protection for your data, identity, and privacy on every device* you own
- Guard against viruses and online threats
- Avoid risky websites and prevent dangerous downloads
- Removes the hassle of managing user names and passwords
- Comprehensive mobile security
- Secure Cloud Storage
License(s) is(are) for personal use on all supported devices you own for the duration of your subscription. Not all features are available for all operating systems; see system requirements for supported devices.
Features & Benefits
- Award-Winning Antivirus: Cloud-based threat analysis keeps you protected against viruses, including ransomware, without slowing you down.
- Safe Web Browsing: Sidestep attacks before they happen with clear warnings of risky websites, links and files.
- Performance Optimization: Keep your PC running like new, block auto-play videos on websites and minimize bandwidth usage.
- Cross-Platform, Multi-Device: Manage protection for all your devices from an easy-to-use web page.
- Safe Family: Make the digital world a safer place for your kids.
- Password Manager: Eliminate the hassle of passwords with the multi-factor password manager app.
- Encrypted Storage: Keep sensitive files private by storing them on your PC with 128-bit encryption.
- FREE Support: Get free customer support via phone, chat or online for the life of your subscription.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Including S Mode), 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 11 or later
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS OS Only)
- Microsoft Edge
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
Supported Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3—Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)— Outlook
- WebMail— Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access.(Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor