SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete
Multi device security for all the ways you connect
Proven security by the numbers
Webroot protects you from:
This is what Smarter Cybersecurity® can do for you
Identity theft protection: Did you know specialized malware exists that is capable of monitoring your internet browsing habits and even recording your keystrokes? Protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information against keyloggers, spyware, and other online threats targeting valuable personal data.
Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing: According to data from a leading cell phone carrier, phishing was the primary cause behind 90% of breaches. Websites, emails and other communications designed as if from reputable businesses can steal login credentials or implant malware on your device.
Mobile security: Protect your identity while on mobile devices with secure web browsing that blocks malicious websites and phishing attacks before you load them. Webroot provides security for Android™ phones and tablets as well as a Secure Web Browser for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®.
Lightning fast scans: Webroot scans take about 20 seconds. That’s up to 60x faster than competing products, while still offering superior protection. Plus, with cloud-based updates, your internet security is always up to date.
Webcam protection: Whether its built-in hardware or an accessory, webcams can be especially vulnerable to cyber crime, giving hackers eyes and ears wherever you access your device. Internet security software is your surest safeguard against threats like malware hijacking your webcam.
System optimizer: System Optimizer is a privacy protection and system maintenance tool. It erases past online activity including browsing history, temporary files (the cache), and cookies to protect your privacy. It also reclaims hard drive space and improves performance by deleting unnecessary files.
**iOS device protection consists of a secure browser. It does not scan iOS apps to block malware.
PC & Mac Requirements:
· Windows® 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
· Windows 8, 8.1 & 10: 32- and 64-bit
· Windows 11 64-bit
· Chrome OS™ operating system
· macOS 10.14 (Mojave®)
· macOS 10.15 (Catalina®)
· macOS 11 (Big Sur®) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel® processors
· macOS 12 (Monterey®) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel® processors
· Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD®K6/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or other compatible processor
· 128 MB RAM (minimum)
· 10 MB Hard Disk Space
· Internet access
· Google Chrome® 11 and newer
· Internet Explorer® version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
· Microsoft Edge® (partial support)
· Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
· Safari 5 and newer
· Opera 11 and newer
Android & iOS Requirements
Android™ Mobile Security:
· Android™ operating system version 8 or higher
· Android-compatible device with 3 MB of free storage space
Security for iPhone®:
· Webroot Mobile Security requires iOS® 13 or higher